Thursday, May 21, 2009

Break Away

Break Away


I learned that love is not something you can hold forever. No matter how you love a person, you're still vulnerable from pain. You'll still get hurt as long as you are loving. Promises of forever is not true. In the end, nobody will listen to all your angsts. I've got to keep everything to myself. It doesn't matter to the other person even if I walk away.

My heart is breaking into shattered pieces... but what the heck, nobody cares. Nobody would care! I have to live my own life now. I may be broken, torn and in pain.... Still, I have to break away.

Break away from the pains and torments of yesterday. I am a new me as I've said. So why feel the pain? I wouldn't want to endure another broken heart. I should be stronger than this pain. I have survived once... I will survive again.... even if it means that I have to be ALONE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home