Thursday, July 21, 2005

I am Killed By The Stormy Weather

I am Killed By The Stormy Weather

The sun is up… and yet I’m not okay. The rain keeps on pouring down hard…. Every raindrop is killing me inch by inch along with my tears. This is the coldest day in my life. Colder than the snow that almost left me dead for a week. This time, it already killed me. Crushed and burned. Buried like a trash in the midst of the night. Flowers start to wither. Birds has come flying around the cemented heart. Stoned by the ashes that was left from the cold. I am invisible again. Unseen from the scenery of paintings hanged at the wall.
It hurts me. So much that my heart stopped from beating…. From keeping me alive. I did not survive the game. I lost. More than that, it was at the tip of my fingers when it slipped away. The palm of my hands is trembling with so much hunger and thirst. Hungry for love, thirsty for comfort.
I wish this hasn’t happened. And if I have the power to stop this from happening, I will with all my might. To save myself from breaking down. From getting hurt each day. But I cannot. I cannot stop things and turn the world around. The world is not mine to predict my future.
The rain keeps on pouring down hard…. I can feel each drop on my body like acid slowly melting me. Roads are not clear enough for me to pass by. I don’t even have a map for me to look at. Even if I have a manual to fix everything, it is useless. I am not a mechanic nor an electrician to save a broken machine…. To save love.