Thursday, June 30, 2005

UNFOLD

"UNFOLD"
INTRODUCTION
This is my story.
This is me.
My unfold thoughts revealed. A revelation that took me a lot of years to put up with, and finally, the day has arrived for me to let others know who I really am. Nobody, not even my family or closest friends know all of what I have to spill… for all of it exists only in my thoughts. Now that it has become a some sort of a reality, I am free. I have become the ultimate person that I ever dreamt of.
This is the only freedom I know. The only truth I ever believed in. The only reality that exists to me. I have been trapped and prisoned in my own world. A world that is full of hatred and fear, sorrow and unfortunate events.
This is the closest encounter I have ever been with reality, and for me it is an achievement. A memory that will surely last a lifetime ... well, almost!
I have suffered so much already. It is time for me to put an end to all of these. I am human just like everybody else --- just like you!
So please, bear with me as I unravel my skin to you.
-------------------------------------
Chapter 1
This is who I am.
An epitome of all the pains I’ve had in my life. As far as I am concern, I am risking my whole being by doing this. Writing about me is never new. I’ve done this a million times, but today is the most ultimate day where I’ll be bold enough to conquer my fears . . . and let people conquer me.
I will be the captain of my ship. I will set forth victory for myself and not for others … for others are just others to me now.
-------------------------------------
- to be con't-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home